Trump/Pence. Really? Trumpence? That won’t get you much, you can’t even feed birds with that these days. You can’t even buy gum, by gum! Trumpence is the kind of ‘currency’ that gets left behind in stained old plastic trays by the register so you don’t have to carry it around, and it smells vaguely of stale cigarettes and skunky spilt beer. Canada got rid of everything below the nickel years ago, why haven’t we?
- 1: i have missed weightlifting
- 2: gaming and writing
- 3: maybe i'm starting to get the hang of this
- 4: the most old star trek thing i’ve ever built
- 5: smooth as silk
- 6: spend some time at the range
- 7: Anybody have an old Win98 USB mass storage device driver?
- 8: a carefully staged improvisation
- 9: worst comp night evar
- 10: The rightful order has been restored.